OPEN HOUSE HIRING EVENT!
HSG CodeBlue is hosting on-site open interviews and we welcome you to attend our hiring event! We are recruiting for multiple positions and have FT and PT opportunities:
Open House Dates: Join us anytime during the following hours:
Tuesday, January 16th
10:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please bring an updated resume.
HSG CodeBlue, 14 E. Main St, Springfield, OH 45503.
(We operate inside of the Bushnell building on the 4th floor. You are welcome to park in the Bushnell parking garage, free of charge, and proceed to the 4th floor lobby)
- Recognition Awards: Associate of the Month $500, Associate of the Year $1,000, Innovator Award $3,000, and Presidents Award $4,000
- $1,000 Scholarship Awarded Annually
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K
- Monthly Wellness Activities: Including prizes for participation and a healthier you
- Discount at AT&T
- Excellent Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement
Candidates must undergo a drug test and background check upon hire.
What if ... You could work with a growing industry leader?
At HSG we recognize and reward achievement, while encouraging personal and professional development. Our strength comes from the diversity of the people we employ and the opportunities we offer to them.
What We Offer
- Healthcare: We offer comprehensive healthcare plan coverage. A portion of your medical premium is employer-paid.
- Dental: Our dental plan partner has an extensive network of qualified providers for your preventive, basic, major, and orthodontia dental services. A portion of your dental premium is employer-paid.
- Vision: We offer eye care coverage which includes benefits for prescription glasses and contact lenses.
- Life: Company-paid basic life benefits of 1x salary to a maximum of $200,000 are provided. Optional life and dependent life benefits available.
- Disability: Long-term disability coverage is offered with an income replacement benefit of 60% of total monthly earnings to a maximum monthly benefit of $8000.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): We offer an FSA account for our associates to set aside pretax dollars to offset the cost of health and dependent care expenses.
- 401K: We offer an employer-sponsored retirement plan for all eligible associates. The company matches 25% of employee contributions up to $500 annually.
Paid Training & Development
HSG offers paid:
- In-house, new hire orientation
- Ongoing training assistance for all associates
- Cross-training in multiple areas to allow for a more diversified work environment
- Access to professional, knowledgeable, and courteous trainers
Incentive Plans & Drawings
- We strive to offer rich and competitive incentive plans to reward your exceptional performance
- Earning potentials in excess of $4,000 annually
- Multiple drawings and giveaways tied to exceptional attendance and performance metrics, including:
- meals & beverages
- movie tickets
Dynamic Referral Rewards Program
We host frequent company-sponsored events to promote an atmosphere of teamwork and celebration of organization achievements, events include:
- Associate Appreciation Week
- special recognition events
- Annual holiday celebration & potlucks
- Associate Discounts
- We negotiated discounts from merchants and retailers for the benefit of our associates
- HSG offers a robust vacation package to our associates
Associate Recognition, Appreciation, & Advancement Opportunities
We host frequent company-sponsored events to promote an atmosphere of teamwork and celebration of organization achievements including associate appreciation week, special recognition events and annual holiday celebrations and potlucks. We have secured several discounts from local merchants and retailers for the benefit of our associates.